Beast Mode

Thursday, August 23, 2012

July Beachbody Fitness Challenge Winners

Kenna lost 81 lbs. and WON $1,000!Fitness Programs: P90X® and ChaLEAN Extreme®

"After having my son in May of 2009 I decided this is enough and I had to figure out a way to get this weight off. I saw the infomercial for P90X and knew that was the only program that was honestly gonna give me my body back. ... I used P90X and ChaLean Extreme during the course of my weight loss. I built so much lean muscle mass that I NEVER had before. Plus I have a metabolism that burns like crazy from eating every 2.5-3 hours and going by the nutrition guide sent with the programs. I'm just proud that I stuck with it and got those 80 lbs. off."

For more info visit Clinton County Fitness

September Challenge Groups now forming! for info email us at clintoncountyfitness@gmail.com

Limited availability! dont wait join TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment